Air Handling Unit
Maven Trading and Installation WLL offer Trosten AHU’s. Trosten offers a wide range of customisable Air Handling units which serves Comfort Applications, Hospital sector, Pharma and Manufacturing sector and others. Trosten AHUs are Eurovent certified and precisely selected with a customised AHU selection software. Trosten AHUs Mechanical performances are rated as per EN1886.
Trosten AHUs offerings include latest technology in the industry with both AMCA certified fans in accordance with AMCA 210 & AMCA 300 and EC fans, AHRI 410 certified cooling coils, UL certified Filters and IEC standard motors with high thermal class insulation. TROSTEN Hygienic Air Handling Units are manufactured as per VDI 6022 Part 1: 2011 and DIN 1946 Part 4: 2008 standards by TUV Nord. AHUs are available in both Chilled water and direct expansion system.
- Capacity range: 600 CFM to 80000 CFM
For more details please contact +974 31104553 , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capacity range: 600 CFM to 80000 CFM.
- Eurovent certified, TAH-TFM Series, Double Skin Air Handling Units:
- Casing mechanical strength: D1,
- Casing leakage: L1,
- Thermal transmittance: T2,
- Thermal bridge factor: TB2,
- Filter by-pass leakage: F9
- Eurovent certified with EC Fans.
- High efficiency backward curved centrifugal fans, tested and certified by AMCA in accordance to AMCA 210 for air performance and AMCA 300 for sound performance.
- IE2 / IE3, TEFC, IP55 degree of protection, Class F insulated, VFD compatible electric motors.
- AHRI certified cooling in accordance to AHRI 410-91.
- MERV 8 & MERV 13 filters for Fresh Air Handling Units.
- Specially designed stainless steel construction drain pan with all round edges, avoiding microbial growth as per ASHRAE 62-1999.
- UL certified filters selected for high dust holding capacity and lower pressure drop.
- Available in both chilled water and direct expansion system.
- Refrigerant options: R22, R410a, R407c, R134a & R404a.
- Custom built units to suit site requirements.
- Unit colour to match the building exteriors.
- Electro-tinned Evaporator Coils.
- Inbuilt Control Panel.